Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
Get yours today!
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Apr 10, 2018
The Pentax K-1 II full frame hit the shelves at B&H Photo on April 10th, and is now listed as in stock, with all pre-orders having been shipped as of April 11th. Other retailers are also showing the camera to be in stock.
Users have reported taking delivery at local US stores late last week. Our European users were even more fortunate, taking delivery at the start of the month.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III