Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
Get yours today!
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Apr 10, 2018
The Pentax K-1 II full frame hit the shelves at B&H Photo on April 10th, and is now listed as in stock, with all pre-orders having been shipped as of April 11th. Other retailers are also showing the camera to be in stock.
Users have reported taking delivery at local US stores late last week. Our European users were even more fortunate, taking delivery at the start of the month.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...
- Irix 45mm F1.4 Review Posted
- The D FA★ 50mm F1.4 is the Best Pentax Lens...