Pentax K-1 II Starting to Ship
First stock has arrived in Europe
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Mar 30, 2018
The Pentax K-1 II has arrived early in Europe, with forum users from the UK, France, and the Netherlands having picked up their cameras at local stores. SRS Microsystems currently shows the K-1 II in stock at a price of £1799, and offers shipping to the EU and UK for those interested.
In the US, B&H Photo quotes an arrival date of April 11th, though we suspect this date to be pushed forward in light of the European deliveries.
The official Ricoh Imaging site still shows the Japanese delivery date as April 20th.
We expect to post our in-depth review of the K-1 II in April. Until then, learn more about what's new in the K-1 II full frame in the official announcement.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...