Pentax K-1 II Starting to Ship
First stock has arrived in Europe
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Mar 30, 2018
The Pentax K-1 II has arrived early in Europe, with forum users from the UK, France, and the Netherlands having picked up their cameras at local stores. SRS Microsystems currently shows the K-1 II in stock at a price of £1799, and offers shipping to the EU and UK for those interested.
In the US, B&H Photo quotes an arrival date of April 11th, though we suspect this date to be pushed forward in light of the European deliveries.
The official Ricoh Imaging site still shows the Japanese delivery date as April 20th.
We expect to post our in-depth review of the K-1 II in April. Until then, learn more about what's new in the K-1 II full frame in the official announcement.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners