Pentax K-1 Shipping in the US
The wait is finally over
By PF Staff in Product Updates on May 3, 2016
The Pentax K-1 is finally shipping in the US! As of the writing of this post, the first pre-orders from B&H Photo have been released. Adorama also sent an intial batch yesterday and continued sending additional units today. User reports suggest that Amazon has also filled a number of orders and currently indicates "2 left in stock".
Order your K-1 now:
Per a recent forum discussion, pre-orders placed as late as March are being shipped. Note that the K-1 is not yet "fully in stock". Remaining pre-orders are expected to be filled in the coming weeks.
If you purchase from B&H or Adorama, you are entitled to free Marketplace access on the forum.
Stay tuned for our in-depth review and hands-on tests of the K-1! Until then, you can learn more about the Pentax K-1 full-frame below:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever