Pentax K-1 Silver Available for Pre-Order in the UK
Reserve yours today at SRS
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Aug 23, 2017
We've gotten our first official glimpse as the Pentax K-1 Silver Limited Edition kit at SRS Microsystems. The UK-based camera store is now accepting pre-orders and states that the UK will only see a total of 60 units of this special version of the camera (out of a worldwide supply of 2000). SRS ships within the EU, and is therefore a convenient place for you to lock in your pre-order!
The Silver K-1 is priced at £2149 and comes with a matching silver BG-6 battery grip; it has the same specifications as black K-1. This reflects just a £150 premium over purchasing the regular version of the camera camera along with the grip at SRS.
We expect K-1 pre-orders to open tomorrow at US retailers.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest