Pentax K-1 Silver Available for Pre-Order in the UK
Reserve yours today at SRS
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Aug 23, 2017
We've gotten our first official glimpse as the Pentax K-1 Silver Limited Edition kit at SRS Microsystems. The UK-based camera store is now accepting pre-orders and states that the UK will only see a total of 60 units of this special version of the camera (out of a worldwide supply of 2000). SRS ships within the EU, and is therefore a convenient place for you to lock in your pre-order!
The Silver K-1 is priced at £2149 and comes with a matching silver BG-6 battery grip; it has the same specifications as black K-1. This reflects just a £150 premium over purchasing the regular version of the camera camera along with the grip at SRS.
We expect K-1 pre-orders to open tomorrow at US retailers.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained