Pentax K-3 II Now Shipping
In stock in the US and Japan
By PF Staff in Product Updates on May 29, 2015
After debuting in Tokyo on May 22nd, the Pentax K-3 II is now in stock at ready to ship at B&H Photo in the US. Other major retailers including Adorama, Henry's, SRS Microsystems, and WEX Photographic are still awaiting stock as of the writing of this post.
The K-3 II is an updated version of the K-3 flagship that was originally launched in November, 2013. It retails for $1096.95 in the US and features pixel-shift super resolution, improved Shake Reduction with compensation up to 4.5 stops, built-in GPS, and updated continuous AF algorithms. Note that the addition of the GPS unit has necessitated the removal of the on-board flash.
The original K-3 and K-3 II share remaining core hardware and features. Both are compatible with the D-BG5 battery grip. Learn more in our Pentax K-3 review.
Expect hands-on first impressions and/or sample photos from the Pentax K-3 II as early as next week. We are particularly excited to begin testing the camera's pixel shifting feature. Stay tuned!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh Imaging to Exhibit at Photokina 2018
- Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"