Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Apr 6, 2021
The wait is finally over: as promised, the Pentax K-3 III is now available for pre-order in the US. The camera is expected to start shipping before the end of April. Currently, the two major retailers—B&H Photo and Adorama—have listed the camera. We will post about other retailers, such as the Pentax web store or Amazon, once their listings go live.
Premium Kit (Black)
Premium Kit (Silver)
Body Only (Black)
Body Only (Silver)
By ordering at our partner retailers, you can help support the forum. If you follow these steps, by pre-ordering a K-3 III you'll be entitled to not one but two years of site supporter status on the forum!
Stay tuned for our in-depth review of the K-3 III together with a dedicated forum section for discussing the camera.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...