Pentax K-50 Now Shipping
In stock at B&H photo
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Jul 8, 2013
The weather-sealed Pentax K-50, successor the K-30, has just hit the shelves at B&H Photo in the US. The following kits are now in stock:
- Black K-50 Black Only
- Red K-50 Body Only
- White K-50 Body Only
- Black K-50 + 18-55mm WR (new WR lens!)
- Black K-50 + 18-55mm WR + 50-200mm WR
- Black K-50 + 18-135mm WR Lens
- Red K-50 + 18-135mm WR Lens
- White K-50 + 18-135mm WR Lens
The K-50 is available starting at $699, or $100 less than the K-30 at launch. The new DA L 18-55mm WR lens costs an additional $80 in a kit. Note that all kit lenses that come with the K-50 are weather-sealed.
To learn more about Pentax's new upper entry-level DSLR and see what's new, check out our hands-on first impressions of the K-50.
While the Pentax K-50 is available in 120 different color combinations, only three (red, black, and white) will be regularly stocked at stores. The remaining colors are available for special order only.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Making of "Timeless"
- August 2020 "Night Sky" Photo Contest...
- August "Night Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Review Posted
- Announcing Our September 2020 Photo Contest
- Silver Pentax K-1 II and D FA* Lenses Announced
- 2020 Pentax Forums T-shirt Contest
- The Making of "Window to the Pacific"