Pentax K-50 Now Shipping
In stock at B&H photo
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Jul 8, 2013
The weather-sealed Pentax K-50, successor the K-30, has just hit the shelves at B&H Photo in the US. The following kits are now in stock:
- Black K-50 Black Only
- Red K-50 Body Only
- White K-50 Body Only
- Black K-50 + 18-55mm WR (new WR lens!)
- Black K-50 + 18-55mm WR + 50-200mm WR
- Black K-50 + 18-135mm WR Lens
- Red K-50 + 18-135mm WR Lens
- White K-50 + 18-135mm WR Lens
The K-50 is available starting at $699, or $100 less than the K-30 at launch. The new DA L 18-55mm WR lens costs an additional $80 in a kit. Note that all kit lenses that come with the K-50 are weather-sealed.
To learn more about Pentax's new upper entry-level DSLR and see what's new, check out our hands-on first impressions of the K-50.
While the Pentax K-50 is available in 120 different color combinations, only three (red, black, and white) will be regularly stocked at stores. The remaining colors are available for special order only.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- May 2021 "Flowers" Photo Contest Winners
- Comparative Review: HD vs SMC Pentax FA Limited...
- May "Flowers" Contest Finalists...
- Win an HD Pentax-FA 31, 43, or 77mm Limited:...
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.02 Released
- K-3 III How-to: Aperture Bracketing
- Announcing Our June 2021 Photo Contest
- Pre-announcement of Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit