Pentax K-70 eBook Now Available
Comprehensive guidebook to Pentax's latest DSLR
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Dec 22, 2016
Yvon Bourque has just released his comprehensive guidebook to the Pentax K-70, and it is now available for purchase and instant download through the forum.
Until December 31st, the K-70 eBook will be available at an introductory price of just $10.00 (regular pricing is $14.99).
Whether you're a new user or a seasoned shooter, Yvon's eBooks will help you master your camera and push its capabilities to the limit!
PDF eBooks for other Pentax models are also available. Grab a sample below:
Be sure to visit the forum if you have any questions about your camera or the eBooks themselves, and stop by our in-depth review of the K-70, which contains recommended settings and other tips and tricks!
The majority of each purchase helps support the author, a now-retired Pentax enthusiast who has been shooting with Pentax since the early film era. Yvon plans to continue helping users with future Pentax models through his literature.
If you purchase two or more eBooks, please contact us and you will be entitled to complimentary 3-month access to the Marketplace section of the forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced