Pentax K-S2 Now Shipping in the US
International delivery available
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Feb 27, 2015
B&H Photo has just received its initial shipment of Pentax K-S2's; this makes the store one of the first retailers to have the camera in stock. You can order the K-S2 now and it will be shipped on Friday, February 27th. Free expedited (1-3 day) shipping is included for US customers; international shipping is extra.
The K-S2 body only costs $696.95, while the new 18-50mm DC WR kit costs $796.95. Follow the links below to place your order:
|Black 18-50mm WR Kit
White 18-50mm WR Kit
Black/Orange 18-50mm WR Kit
Black 18-50mm WR + 50-200mm WR Kit
Speaking of other major US Pentax retailers: Amazon currently shows a very limited quantity of black K-S2 bodies in stock, while Adorama is still only accepting pre-orders. The special K-S2 body colors are not yet available anywhere.
Click here to learn more about the weather-sealed Pentax K-S2, the first Pentax DSLR to feature built-in Wi-Fi and an articulating LCD screen.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- January "Best of 2023" Contest...
- Ricoh Camera Business: Strong and Growing
- Review of the Biotar 75mm F1.5 II
- 2023 was a very good year for Pentax and...
- Announcing Our February, 2024 Photo Contest
- Pentax high-performance spotting scope coming...
- December 2023 "Frame within a Frame"...
- Pentax K-3 III eBook Version 1.8 Released