Pentax K-S2 Now Shipping in the US
International delivery available
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Feb 27, 2015
B&H Photo has just received its initial shipment of Pentax K-S2's; this makes the store one of the first retailers to have the camera in stock. You can order the K-S2 now and it will be shipped on Friday, February 27th. Free expedited (1-3 day) shipping is included for US customers; international shipping is extra.
The K-S2 body only costs $696.95, while the new 18-50mm DC WR kit costs $796.95. Follow the links below to place your order:
|Black 18-50mm WR Kit|
White 18-50mm WR Kit
Black/Orange 18-50mm WR Kit
Black 18-50mm WR + 50-200mm WR Kit
Speaking of other major US Pentax retailers: Amazon currently shows a very limited quantity of black K-S2 bodies in stock, while Adorama is still only accepting pre-orders. The special K-S2 body colors are not yet available anywhere.
Click here to learn more about the weather-sealed Pentax K-S2, the first Pentax DSLR to feature built-in Wi-Fi and an articulating LCD screen.
If you're an early adopter of the Pentax K-S2, tell us what you think by posting a review or sharing your thoughts in the K-S2 forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank