Pentax KP User Manual Available
Operating manual PDF download
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Feb 15, 2017
Ricoh Imaging has recently published the official user manual for the new Pentax KP. We provide the file below for your convenience:
This manual is particularly interesting considering the many new features that have been added to the KP, such as shutter speed/aperture bracketing and the high-speed electronic shutter.
To discuss the KP further, please stop by the dedicated KP forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced