Pentax KP User Manual Available
Operating manual PDF download
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Feb 15, 2017
Ricoh Imaging has recently published the official user manual for the new Pentax KP. We provide the file below for your convenience:
This manual is particularly interesting considering the many new features that have been added to the KP, such as shutter speed/aperture bracketing and the high-speed electronic shutter.
To discuss the KP further, please stop by the dedicated KP forum.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...