Pentax Optio VS20 Available
Now in stock in the US
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Mar 13, 2012
The Pentax Optio VS20, announced in January, has just hit the shelves in the United States! Available at its MSRP of $249, this innovative camera features a shutter release button on the side as well as a 20x zoom lens for telephoto shooting.
Last week, the Optio WG-2/WG-2 GPS also hit the shelves, meaning that both of the new Pentax point-and-shoots are now available for purchase if you are looking to upgrade your current camera.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...