Pentax Optio VS20 Available
Now in stock in the US
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Mar 13, 2012
The Pentax Optio VS20, announced in January, has just hit the shelves in the United States! Available at its MSRP of $249, this innovative camera features a shutter release button on the side as well as a 20x zoom lens for telephoto shooting.
Full VS20 Specifications | Buy Now
Last week, the Optio WG-2/WG-2 GPS also hit the shelves, meaning that both of the new Pentax point-and-shoots are now available for purchase if you are looking to upgrade your current camera.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest