Pentax Optio VS20 Available
Now in stock in the US
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Mar 13, 2012
The Pentax Optio VS20, announced in January, has just hit the shelves in the United States! Available at its MSRP of $249, this innovative camera features a shutter release button on the side as well as a 20x zoom lens for telephoto shooting.
Last week, the Optio WG-2/WG-2 GPS also hit the shelves, meaning that both of the new Pentax point-and-shoots are now available for purchase if you are looking to upgrade your current camera.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest