Pentax Q Available for US Pre-Order
US Launch Imminent
By PF Staff in Product Updates on Aug 16, 2011
The entire mirrorless Pentax Q system is now available for pre-order in the US at B&H photo, suggesting that a September US launch is highly probable!
The Pentax Q kit will be available in both white and black, and four other lenses will also be made available, including the ~28-80mm F2.8-4.5 zoom lens.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022