Check Your Pentax Camera's Shutter Count
Free online utility to check shutter count
A DSLR's shutter count is like the mileage of your car: it's a good idea to know it when buying, selling, or getting service. DSLR shutters generally have a specified service life, such as 100,000 actuations for the Pentax K-5 and K-7 or 200,000 actuations for the Pentax K-3.
We've set up a simple online tool that allows you to check your camera's shutter count as well as the date of manufacture. All you need to do is upload a JPEG photo straight out of your camera.
The tool also displays other EXIF data for each uploaded photo, such as shutter speed and ISO.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 2nd, 2022