Pentax D-FA 100mm WR Macro Review
Compact, weather-sealed macro with superb image quality
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Mar 13, 2011
We're happy to announce our review of the new Pentax D-FA weather-resistant 100mm F2.8 macro lens!
We find that this lens has superb image quality and has much-improved build quality over its non-WR predecessor. While it's an excellent buy for the everyday macro shooter, its lack of internal focusing, an aperture ring, and a focus limiter may prove burdensome for mode advanced users. Cheaper quality lenses are also out there. Read the full review to find out more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...