Pentax D-FA 100mm WR Macro Review
Compact, weather-sealed macro with superb image quality
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Mar 13, 2011
We're happy to announce our review of the new Pentax D-FA weather-resistant 100mm F2.8 macro lens!
We find that this lens has superb image quality and has much-improved build quality over its non-WR predecessor. While it's an excellent buy for the everyday macro shooter, its lack of internal focusing, an aperture ring, and a focus limiter may prove burdensome for mode advanced users. Cheaper quality lenses are also out there. Read the full review to find out more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained