Pentax D-FA 100mm WR Macro Review
Compact, weather-sealed macro with superb image quality
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Mar 13, 2011
We're happy to announce our review of the new Pentax D-FA weather-resistant 100mm F2.8 macro lens!
We find that this lens has superb image quality and has much-improved build quality over its non-WR predecessor. While it's an excellent buy for the everyday macro shooter, its lack of internal focusing, an aperture ring, and a focus limiter may prove burdensome for mode advanced users. Cheaper quality lenses are also out there. Read the full review to find out more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest