Pentax D-FA 100mm WR Macro Review
Compact, weather-sealed macro with superb image quality
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Mar 13, 2011
We're happy to announce our review of the new Pentax D-FA weather-resistant 100mm F2.8 macro lens!
We find that this lens has superb image quality and has much-improved build quality over its non-WR predecessor. While it's an excellent buy for the everyday macro shooter, its lack of internal focusing, an aperture ring, and a focus limiter may prove burdensome for mode advanced users. Cheaper quality lenses are also out there. Read the full review to find out more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver