Pentax D-FA 100mm WR Macro Review
Compact, weather-sealed macro with superb image quality
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Mar 13, 2011
We're happy to announce our review of the new Pentax D-FA weather-resistant 100mm F2.8 macro lens!
We find that this lens has superb image quality and has much-improved build quality over its non-WR predecessor. While it's an excellent buy for the everyday macro shooter, its lack of internal focusing, an aperture ring, and a focus limiter may prove burdensome for mode advanced users. Cheaper quality lenses are also out there. Read the full review to find out more!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Part 3: How Godzilla stomped on my Lightroom habit
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted