Cactus LV5 Review
A laser triggering system
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Feb 26, 2013
Today we're happy to share with you a review of a brand new, cool laser trigger device that aims to introduce you to the possibilities opened up by using a laser trigger for your photography! The review provides an initial evaluation of the Cactus LV5 laser trigger. A laser trigger is a piece of equipment that triggers your camera's shutter when an object obstructs the laser beam, allowing you to capture capture action right as it happens. We hope you enjoy the review!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design