Canon T4i vs Nikon D5100 vs Pentax K-30 Comparison
Which intro/mid-range DSLR is the best?
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 31, 2012
In our latest comparative review, we take a look at the Canon Rebel T4i (EOS 650D), Nikon D5100, and Pentax K-30 side-by-side from a user's standpoint. If you're looking to get started with a DSLR or want to upgrade your old camera, check out this comparison for a closer look at three of the most attractive options out there at the moment!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...