Canon T4i vs Nikon D5100 vs Pentax K-30 Comparison
Which intro/mid-range DSLR is the best?
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 31, 2012
In our latest comparative review, we take a look at the Canon Rebel T4i (EOS 650D), Nikon D5100, and Pentax K-30 side-by-side from a user's standpoint. If you're looking to get started with a DSLR or want to upgrade your old camera, check out this comparison for a closer look at three of the most attractive options out there at the moment!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...