Canon T4i vs Nikon D5100 vs Pentax K-30 Comparison
Which intro/mid-range DSLR is the best?
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 31, 2012
In our latest comparative review, we take a look at the Canon Rebel T4i (EOS 650D), Nikon D5100, and Pentax K-30 side-by-side from a user's standpoint. If you're looking to get started with a DSLR or want to upgrade your old camera, check out this comparison for a closer look at three of the most attractive options out there at the moment!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners