Canon T4i vs Nikon D5100 vs Pentax K-30 Comparison
Which intro/mid-range DSLR is the best?
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 31, 2012
In our latest comparative review, we take a look at the Canon Rebel T4i (EOS 650D), Nikon D5100, and Pentax K-30 side-by-side from a user's standpoint. If you're looking to get started with a DSLR or want to upgrade your old camera, check out this comparison for a closer look at three of the most attractive options out there at the moment!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design