Fast Sports Zooms: A Comparison
Sigma 70-200mm/2.8 OS HSM, Tamron 70-200mm/2.8, Pentax 80-200mm/2.8
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Feb 13, 2011
We're written a lens comparison article in which we've demistified this question, and found that the Tamron and the Sigma are prime choices for action photography.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...