Fast Sports Zooms: A Comparison
Sigma 70-200mm/2.8 OS HSM, Tamron 70-200mm/2.8, Pentax 80-200mm/2.8
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Feb 13, 2011
We're written a lens comparison article in which we've demistified this question, and found that the Tamron and the Sigma are prime choices for action photography.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything