Fast Sports Zooms: A Comparison
Sigma 70-200mm/2.8 OS HSM, Tamron 70-200mm/2.8, Pentax 80-200mm/2.8
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Feb 13, 2011
We're written a lens comparison article in which we've demistified this question, and found that the Tamron and the Sigma are prime choices for action photography.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama