Fast Sports Zooms: A Comparison
Sigma 70-200mm/2.8 OS HSM, Tamron 70-200mm/2.8, Pentax 80-200mm/2.8
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Feb 13, 2011
We're written a lens comparison article in which we've demistified this question, and found that the Tamron and the Sigma are prime choices for action photography.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver