Fast Sports Zooms: A Comparison
Sigma 70-200mm/2.8 OS HSM, Tamron 70-200mm/2.8, Pentax 80-200mm/2.8
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Feb 13, 2011
We're written a lens comparison article in which we've demistified this question, and found that the Tamron and the Sigma are prime choices for action photography.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners