Fernweh Backpack (from Wandrd) Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on May 12, 2021
Today we are taking a look at a recently released large size hiking backpack for photographers, the Fernweh backpack from Wandrd.
Available in two colors, with two different body shape options, the Fernweh is an extremely versatile and comfortable backpack, well suited for backpackers and hikers who want to carry a large amount of equipment in addition to their photography gear.
Read our review to find out more about this full-featured camera backpack!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- May "Flowers" Contest Finalists...
- Win an HD Pentax-FA 31, 43, or 77mm Limited:...
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.02 Released
- K-3 III How-to: Aperture Bracketing
- Announcing Our June 2021 Photo Contest
- Pre-announcement of Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- K-3 III How-to: Using M and K Lenses
- The Making of "Coronado's Gold"