Fernweh Backpack (from Wandrd) Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on May 12, 2021
Today we are taking a look at a recently released large size hiking backpack for photographers, the Fernweh backpack from Wandrd.
Available in two colors, with two different body shape options, the Fernweh is an extremely versatile and comfortable backpack, well suited for backpackers and hikers who want to carry a large amount of equipment in addition to their photography gear.
Read our review to find out more about this full-featured camera backpack!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Using Manual Lenses on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Pentax K-3 III Firmware Update v1.31 Released
- Post a Photo, Win a Pentax K-70!
- Irix 30mm F1.4 Dragonfly Announced for Pentax
- Announcing Our December 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax Spotmatic: What is the Bridge Circuit?
- Holiday Special: Forum Account Upgrade & Perks
- The Making of "Black Backed Kingfisher...