Fuji X10 Review
The camera Pentax should have made?
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Dec 11, 2011
We've just posted a review of a very interesting camera: the Fuji X10. This advanced point-and-shoot features a retro design, stunning zoom lens, and a plethora of advanced features not found in your typical point-and-shoot. Is this the type of camera Pentax should also be making?
Read the review for an in-depth look at all aspecs of the X10!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained