Fuji X10 Review
The camera Pentax should have made?
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Dec 11, 2011
We've just posted a review of a very interesting camera: the Fuji X10. This advanced point-and-shoot features a retro design, stunning zoom lens, and a plethora of advanced features not found in your typical point-and-shoot. Is this the type of camera Pentax should also be making?
Read the review for an in-depth look at all aspecs of the X10!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest