Fuji X10 Review
The camera Pentax should have made?
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Dec 11, 2011
We've just posted a review of a very interesting camera: the Fuji X10. This advanced point-and-shoot features a retro design, stunning zoom lens, and a plethora of advanced features not found in your typical point-and-shoot. Is this the type of camera Pentax should also be making?
Read the review for an in-depth look at all aspecs of the X10!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners