Fuji X10 Review
The camera Pentax should have made?
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Dec 11, 2011
We've just posted a review of a very interesting camera: the Fuji X10. This advanced point-and-shoot features a retro design, stunning zoom lens, and a plethora of advanced features not found in your typical point-and-shoot. Is this the type of camera Pentax should also be making?
Read the review for an in-depth look at all aspecs of the X10!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama