Fuji X10 Review
The camera Pentax should have made?
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Dec 11, 2011
We've just posted a review of a very interesting camera: the Fuji X10. This advanced point-and-shoot features a retro design, stunning zoom lens, and a plethora of advanced features not found in your typical point-and-shoot. Is this the type of camera Pentax should also be making?
Read the review for an in-depth look at all aspecs of the X10!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio