HD Pentax-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Nov 6, 2016
A 70-200mm is likely to be found in most professional photographers' bags, and this new Pentax lens is particularly interesting and relevant now that the Pentax K-1 is available. 70-200mm lenses come with high expectations regarding performances and quality. On paper, the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ticks all the boxes and comes equipped with some interesting and unique features.
But how does the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 perform in the real world? Read on to find out! We also compare it directly to the Tamron 70-200mm F2.8!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained