HD Pentax-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Nov 6, 2016
A 70-200mm is likely to be found in most professional photographers' bags, and this new Pentax lens is particularly interesting and relevant now that the Pentax K-1 is available. 70-200mm lenses come with high expectations regarding performances and quality. On paper, the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ticks all the boxes and comes equipped with some interesting and unique features.
But how does the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 perform in the real world? Read on to find out! We also compare it directly to the Tamron 70-200mm F2.8!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything