HD Pentax-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Nov 6, 2016
A 70-200mm is likely to be found in most professional photographers' bags, and this new Pentax lens is particularly interesting and relevant now that the Pentax K-1 is available. 70-200mm lenses come with high expectations regarding performances and quality. On paper, the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ticks all the boxes and comes equipped with some interesting and unique features.
But how does the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 perform in the real world? Read on to find out! We also compare it directly to the Tamron 70-200mm F2.8!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio