HD Pentax-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Nov 6, 2016
A 70-200mm is likely to be found in most professional photographers' bags, and this new Pentax lens is particularly interesting and relevant now that the Pentax K-1 is available. 70-200mm lenses come with high expectations regarding performances and quality. On paper, the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ticks all the boxes and comes equipped with some interesting and unique features.
But how does the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 perform in the real world? Read on to find out! We also compare it directly to the Tamron 70-200mm F2.8!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver