HD Pentax-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Nov 6, 2016
A 70-200mm is likely to be found in most professional photographers' bags, and this new Pentax lens is particularly interesting and relevant now that the Pentax K-1 is available. 70-200mm lenses come with high expectations regarding performances and quality. On paper, the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ticks all the boxes and comes equipped with some interesting and unique features.
But how does the D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 perform in the real world? Read on to find out! We also compare it directly to the Tamron 70-200mm F2.8!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Portraits in Natural Light" Contest...
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"