HD Pentax-DA 21mm F3.2 Limited In-Depth Review
Our in-depth look at the versatile DA 21mm Limited
By carpents in Review Announcements on Jun 11, 2015
Our 13-page review of the versatile HD Pentax-DA 21mm F3.2 Limited is now up!
The DA 21mm Limited is the only currently-produced Pentax prime lens between 15mm and 31mm. With such a large gap, many photographers rely on it to fill multiple photographic roles. Is it sharp enough for landscapes? Is it usable for street shooting? How did it fare in the field?
We inspect the DA 21mm Limited for sharpness, flare, aberrations, distortions, vignetting, and its physical characteristics as well. Everything you want to know about the under-the-radar pancake, you can find at the link below!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained