Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Dec 4, 2019
With a weather resistant body, automatic aperture control, a tripod foot, a long focal length and covering the full frame image circle, this macro lens has a lot to offer and several differentiating elements. Can it deliver on its promises? Read on to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest
- Ricoh WG-6 Firmware Update Adds Webcam...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 3, 2022
- Save $300 on the Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Announcing Our May 2022 Photo Contest