Mindshift Gear Photocross 15 Backpack Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Feb 6, 2020
After releasing two sling bags in the Photocross line, Mindshift recently added a backpack option with the introduction of the Photocross 15.
Just as rugged as its smaller counterparts, this backpack is aimed straight at photographers wishing to reach inclement locations, particularly in hard weather like rain or snow. Instead of targeting hikers on multi-days outings, the Photocross 15 is designed for a lighter load with an inner volume of 20 liters. This does not mean the bag is in any way less rugged. It uses weather-resistant materials and shows that the company gave a particular thought to the needs of winter photographers.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh GR III Firmware v1.41 Released
- Announcing Our August 2020 Photo Contest
- June Month's "Abstract" Contest...
- June "Abstract (through pp)" Contest...
- Oben CT-2491 Tripod, GH-30 Gimbal and MFR4-5...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Now Shipping
- Announcing Our July 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Balsam Root and Lupin"