Mindshift Gear Photocross 15 Backpack Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Feb 6, 2020
After releasing two sling bags in the Photocross line, Mindshift recently added a backpack option with the introduction of the Photocross 15.
Just as rugged as its smaller counterparts, this backpack is aimed straight at photographers wishing to reach inclement locations, particularly in hard weather like rain or snow. Instead of targeting hikers on multi-days outings, the Photocross 15 is designed for a lighter load with an inner volume of 20 liters. This does not mean the bag is in any way less rugged. It uses weather-resistant materials and shows that the company gave a particular thought to the needs of winter photographers.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...