Review: The Integer Backpack from Mission Workshop
By bdery in Review Announcements on Dec 14, 2020
Founded in 2009, Mission Workshop is a company specializing in bags, apparel, and accessories catering in particular to technical lifestyle cycling. In other words, while their products can please a wide variety of customers, special thought is given to how their equipment will operate when worn during biking or other dynamic activities.
Rather than trying to design with a one-size-fits-all philosophy, the company developed a proprietary modular system, called Arkiv. Most of their bags can accept various modules to fully customize the bags’ operation.
One such bag, the Integer, is of particular interest. It is currently the only dedicated camera bag from Mission Workshop. With a rugged exterior, strong modularity, a 24 liter internal volume, and quick access to photo equipment, this bag is an interesting product worthy of further examination.
How does the Integer function as a backpack and as a camera bag? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our December, 2023 Photo Contest
- Pentax eBook Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- The New "Best of Pentax Forums"...
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway
- October "Night Scene" Contest...