New Comparison: Pentax 70mm vs 77mm Limited
Two top-of-the-line Pentax lenses face off
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on May 7, 2012
We've just posted an in-depth comparative review of two of Pentax's best prime lenses: the DA 70mm F2.4 Limited and the FA 77mm F1.8 Limited. Together, these lenses have gotten well over 100 user review on our site, and with only a $85 price difference after Pentax's recent pricing changes, it's harder than ever to decide which to get! Fortunately, we tackle this question in the review! Which of these two premium prime lenses is the better buy if you're looking for a sharp short telephoto or portrait lens?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver