Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 and Backpack Zip Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on May 11, 2020
In this new accessory review, we take a look at two new backpacks launched by Peak Design in Fall 2019.
The Everyday Backpack (in charcoal) and the Everyday Backpack Zip (in blue) have many similarities, but a number of elements setting them apart. The former is an update to an existing backpack, while the latter is a completely new product.
Peak Design is a darling of the photography world, but their products come with high expectations and the company is held to high standards. Do these backpacks live up to the hype? To which kinds of users are they best adapted? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Available for Pre-order
- Announcing Our June 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "The Shade of Tin Tin"
- April Month's "Knick-knacks Close...
- April "Knick knacks close up" Contest...
- Pentax Product Updates for CP+ 2020
- Announcing Our May 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Rainy Evening in the...