Peak Design Everyday Backpack V2 and Backpack Zip Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on May 11, 2020
In this new accessory review, we take a look at two new backpacks launched by Peak Design in Fall 2019.
The Everyday Backpack (in charcoal) and the Everyday Backpack Zip (in blue) have many similarities, but a number of elements setting them apart. The former is an update to an existing backpack, while the latter is a completely new product.
Peak Design is a darling of the photography world, but their products come with high expectations and the company is held to high standards. Do these backpacks live up to the hype? To which kinds of users are they best adapted? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
20 liters, 20l, 30 liters, 30l, backpack, dividers, edb, edbzip, everyday, everyday backpack, everyday backpack zip, origami, peak design, urban, v2, version 2, weatherproof, zip