Peak Design Travel Backpack Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Jun 6, 2019
Peak Design is a company in no need of introduction. It has made a name for itself in recent years as a well-liked manufacturer of camera bags and accessories.
After offering a lineup of everyday bags ranging from the backpack to the sling, tote and messenger, the company recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to promote its new range of products, called the Travel Line. Centered around a Travel Backpack, this line also feature packing tools such as pouches, cubes and the like.
We have had the chance to test a pre-production sample of the Travel Backpack and many of its accessories. Read on to see how well it can help the traveling photographer!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our December 2020 Photo Contest
- Cyber Monday: Forum Account Upgrade Special
- Pentax Black Friday Deal Roundup - 2020
- Pentax K-1 II - US Black Friday Savings 2020
- The Making of "Butterfly"
- October 2020 "Insects" Photo Contest...
- October "Insects" Contest Finalists...
- 2020 Pentax Forums T-shirts Now Available