Peak Design Travel Backpack Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Jun 6, 2019
Peak Design is a company in no need of introduction. It has made a name for itself in recent years as a well-liked manufacturer of camera bags and accessories.
After offering a lineup of everyday bags ranging from the backpack to the sling, tote and messenger, the company recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to promote its new range of products, called the Travel Line. Centered around a Travel Backpack, this line also feature packing tools such as pouches, cubes and the like.
We have had the chance to test a pre-production sample of the Travel Backpack and many of its accessories. Read on to see how well it can help the traveling photographer!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- November "Open Theme" Contest...
- Think Tank Modular Belt System Review
- The Making of "Already September"
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Review Posted
- Announcing Our December 2019 Photo Contest
- Pentax Forums December Giveaway Starts Today
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Lens Deals
- Black Friday 2019: Pentax Camera Deals