Peak Design Travel Backpack Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Jun 6, 2019
Peak Design is a company in no need of introduction. It has made a name for itself in recent years as a well-liked manufacturer of camera bags and accessories.
After offering a lineup of everyday bags ranging from the backpack to the sling, tote and messenger, the company recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to promote its new range of products, called the Travel Line. Centered around a Travel Backpack, this line also feature packing tools such as pouches, cubes and the like.
We have had the chance to test a pre-production sample of the Travel Backpack and many of its accessories. Read on to see how well it can help the traveling photographer!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our December, 2023 Photo Contest
- Pentax eBook Sale: Save 25%
- October 2023 "Night Scene" Photo...
- Black Friday: The Ultimate Forum Account Upgrade!
- The New "Best of Pentax Forums"...
- Pentax WG-90 point and shoot camera announced
- Now Live: November 2023 Limited Lens Giveaway
- October "Night Scene" Contest...