Peak Design Travel Backpack Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Jun 6, 2019
Peak Design is a company in no need of introduction. It has made a name for itself in recent years as a well-liked manufacturer of camera bags and accessories.
After offering a lineup of everyday bags ranging from the backpack to the sling, tote and messenger, the company recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to promote its new range of products, called the Travel Line. Centered around a Travel Backpack, this line also feature packing tools such as pouches, cubes and the like.
We have had the chance to test a pre-production sample of the Travel Backpack and many of its accessories. Read on to see how well it can help the traveling photographer!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- June "Macro - Flowers and Plants"...
- Gradient Overlays for Great Looking Photographs...
- Pentax KP Firmware v1.11 Released
- HD Pentax-DA 10-17mm Fish-eye Announced
- DA* 11-18mm F2.8 $100 Instant Rebate
- Announcing "Dominant Color - Red" -...
- Pentax 100th Celebration: Instagram Photo Contest
- The Making of "Traditional Cavalry"