Peak Design Travel Backpack Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Jun 6, 2019
Peak Design is a company in no need of introduction. It has made a name for itself in recent years as a well-liked manufacturer of camera bags and accessories.
After offering a lineup of everyday bags ranging from the backpack to the sling, tote and messenger, the company recently launched a Kickstarter campaign to promote its new range of products, called the Travel Line. Centered around a Travel Backpack, this line also feature packing tools such as pouches, cubes and the like.
We have had the chance to test a pre-production sample of the Travel Backpack and many of its accessories. Read on to see how well it can help the traveling photographer!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh GR III Firmware v1.41 Released
- Announcing Our August 2020 Photo Contest
- June Month's "Abstract" Contest...
- June "Abstract (through pp)" Contest...
- Oben CT-2491 Tripod, GH-30 Gimbal and MFR4-5...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Now Shipping
- Announcing Our July 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Balsam Root and Lupin"