Peak Design Travel Tripod Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Aug 23, 2020
In this accessory review, we take a look at the Travel Tripod from manufacturer Peak Design. This tripod, launched on Kickstarter in Spring 2019 and available for the general public one year later, is the first tripod proposed by the company.
In keeping with Peak Design's tendency to think outside the box, this tripod includes a number of innovative elements. Foremost among those is the shape of the legs, which allow a much smaller diameter than what is usual. The ballhead is also a departure from the traditional design.
These elements, and several others, integrate to create a novel product. On paper, the Travel Tripod has a lot to offer.
Can it live up to the expectations? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax DA* 16-50mm PLM Overview Video
- Announcing Our June, 2023 Photo Contest
- Ricoh Dethrones Canon as the Copier King
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
aluminum, ball-head, ballhead, carbon, carbon fiber, compact, lightweight, peak design, travel, tripod