Peak Design Travel Tripod Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Aug 23, 2020
In this accessory review, we take a look at the Travel Tripod from manufacturer Peak Design. This tripod, launched on Kickstarter in Spring 2019 and available for the general public one year later, is the first tripod proposed by the company.
In keeping with Peak Design's tendency to think outside the box, this tripod includes a number of innovative elements. Foremost among those is the shape of the legs, which allow a much smaller diameter than what is usual. The ballhead is also a departure from the traditional design.
These elements, and several others, integrate to create a novel product. On paper, the Travel Tripod has a lot to offer.
Can it live up to the expectations? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 2nd, 2022