Pentax 16-50 vs Sigma 17-50 vs Tamron 17-50mm
F2.8 Lens Review and Shootout
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 7, 2011
We're happy to be bringing you a comparative review of one of the most popular DSLR lens types: the fast (F2.8) normal zoom. In our comparison of the Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 OS HSM, Tamron 17-50mm F2.8, Pentax DA* 16-50mm, we take a detailed look at the handling, features, and optical performance of each lens.
While lens is the best deal, and which takes the best pictures? Read the review to find out!
Would you like to leave a comment? Visit the dicussion thread.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- K-1 II Dynamic Pixel Shift: First Impressions
- Pentax FA 43mm F1.9 Limited Review Posted
- March "Birds" Contest Finalists...
- D FA★ 50mm F1.4 Production Delayed
- Pentax K-1 II In Stock in the US
- Pentax K-1 II eBook Now Available, 25% Off
- Pentax FA 77mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
- Announcing "Boats" - Our April 2018...