Pentax 17-70mm F4 vs Sigma 17-70mm Lenses
Three-way comparative review
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Aug 6, 2012
We're happy to announce our latest review, which is a three-way comparison of the SMC Pentax-DA 17-70mm F4, Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC OS HSM Macro, and Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC Macro. Originally meant to be just a two-lens comparison, we decided to initially hold off with publishing the review and instead expanded it to a three-way comparison to include both the old (F2.8-4.5) and new (F2.8-4) versions of the Sigma 17-70mm (as evidenced by the thumbnail above!).
17-70mm lenses offer a very versatile zoom range which we recently recommended in our Pentax K-30 lens guide. So, which of the three 17-70mm lenses available for Pentax cameras is the best?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners