Pentax 17-70mm F4 vs Sigma 17-70mm Lenses
Three-way comparative review
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Aug 6, 2012
We're happy to announce our latest review, which is a three-way comparison of the SMC Pentax-DA 17-70mm F4, Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC OS HSM Macro, and Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC Macro. Originally meant to be just a two-lens comparison, we decided to initially hold off with publishing the review and instead expanded it to a three-way comparison to include both the old (F2.8-4.5) and new (F2.8-4) versions of the Sigma 17-70mm (as evidenced by the thumbnail above!).
17-70mm lenses offer a very versatile zoom range which we recently recommended in our Pentax K-30 lens guide. So, which of the three 17-70mm lenses available for Pentax cameras is the best?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners
- Pentax K-1: Lowest Price Ever