Pentax 17-70mm F4 vs Sigma 17-70mm Lenses
Three-way comparative review
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Aug 6, 2012
We're happy to announce our latest review, which is a three-way comparison of the SMC Pentax-DA 17-70mm F4, Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC OS HSM Macro, and Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC Macro. Originally meant to be just a two-lens comparison, we decided to initially hold off with publishing the review and instead expanded it to a three-way comparison to include both the old (F2.8-4.5) and new (F2.8-4) versions of the Sigma 17-70mm (as evidenced by the thumbnail above!).
17-70mm lenses offer a very versatile zoom range which we recently recommended in our Pentax K-30 lens guide. So, which of the three 17-70mm lenses available for Pentax cameras is the best?
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design
- "Benches" Photo Contest Winners