Pentax 50-200mm Weather Sealed Zoom Review
Read the Review!
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on May 14, 2012
The price of this lens went up by $50 following the introduction of Pentax USA's unilateral pricing policy last month, which fortunately isn't much compared to other lenses. At the new price of $249, is this 50-200mm lens still worth it for outdoors shooters and landscape use, or as a supplement to the kit lens? Some might say "yes" right away, because at the moment, Pentax offers no weather-sealed version of their popular 55-300mm lens.
In any case, read our 50-200mm review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners