Pentax 50-200mm Weather Sealed Zoom Review
Read the Review!
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on May 14, 2012
The price of this lens went up by $50 following the introduction of Pentax USA's unilateral pricing policy last month, which fortunately isn't much compared to other lenses. At the new price of $249, is this 50-200mm lens still worth it for outdoors shooters and landscape use, or as a supplement to the kit lens? Some might say "yes" right away, because at the moment, Pentax offers no weather-sealed version of their popular 55-300mm lens.
In any case, read our 50-200mm review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained