Pentax 50-200mm Weather Sealed Zoom Review
Read the Review!
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on May 14, 2012
The price of this lens went up by $50 following the introduction of Pentax USA's unilateral pricing policy last month, which fortunately isn't much compared to other lenses. At the new price of $249, is this 50-200mm lens still worth it for outdoors shooters and landscape use, or as a supplement to the kit lens? Some might say "yes" right away, because at the moment, Pentax offers no weather-sealed version of their popular 55-300mm lens.
In any case, read our 50-200mm review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design