Pentax 50mm Comparative Review Posted
FA 50mm F1.4 vs DA 50mm F1.8 vs D FA 50mm F2.8 Macro
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Aug 27, 2012
With the recent launch of the SMC Pentax-DA 50mm F1.8, you now have three lenses to choose from if you want a new autofocus 50mm from Pentax. In our latest in-depth comparative review, we take a look at the SMC Pentax FA 50mm F1.4, D FA 50mm F2.8 Macro, and DA 50mm F1.8 side-by-side to see which one is the "niftiest" fifty!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "The Sky" Contest Finalists...
- Current K-Mount Prime Lenses (2017)
- New Pentax Price Alert Feature
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.43 Released
- Lumenzia Action Panel for Photoshop
- How to Modify the DA* 60-250mm F4 for Full Frame
- Announcing "Fall Colors" - Our...
- A Hands-on Look at the Pentax K-1 Silver