Pentax 50mm Comparative Review Posted
FA 50mm F1.4 vs DA 50mm F1.8 vs D FA 50mm F2.8 Macro
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Aug 27, 2012
With the recent launch of the SMC Pentax-DA 50mm F1.8, you now have three lenses to choose from if you want a new autofocus 50mm from Pentax. In our latest in-depth comparative review, we take a look at the SMC Pentax FA 50mm F1.4, D FA 50mm F2.8 Macro, and DA 50mm F1.8 side-by-side to see which one is the "niftiest" fifty!
Click here to continue reading the Pentax 50mm shootout
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- April 2023 "Reflection" Photo Contest...
- Pentax Film Project: Lost Engineering Being Reborn
- Pentax Custom Image Guide: From Satobi to Harubeni
- New versions of the FA 50mm F1.4
- April "Reflection" Contest Finalists...
- Ricoh announces 97% profit increase for Fiscal...
- The K1000 that Survived Being Run Over by a Tank
- Announcing Our May, 2023 Photo Contest
d fa 50mm f2.8 macro, da 50mm f1.8, fa 50mm f1.4, lens shootout, pentax 50mm comparison, pentax 50mm review