Pentax 55-300mm Review
A great beginner lens!
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 23, 2011
We've just uploaded our latest in-depth review of the Pentax 55-300mm.
This is the perfect "second lens" for beginners, and performs remarkably well with an overall rating of 8.3!
Enjoy the review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- The Amazing High-ISO Video Performance of the...
- Pentax KP Bundle Deal
- Best of 2016 Contest Winners
- Image Composition: Converging Lines
- Get the Pentax K-3 II with a Free Battery Grip!
- Get the Pentax K-1 with a Free Battery Grip!
- Image Composition Guide: Subject Isolation
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...