Pentax 55-300mm Review
A great beginner lens!
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 23, 2011
We've just uploaded our latest in-depth review of the Pentax 55-300mm.
This is the perfect "second lens" for beginners, and performs remarkably well with an overall rating of 8.3!
Enjoy the review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Guide: DSLR Lens Resolution Testing at Home
- Pentaxian Profile - Giovanni Corona
- August "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.42 Released
- Pentax K-1 Silver Now in Stock in the US
- DSLR Guide for Shooting Sports II: Horse Racing
- The Making of "Solemnity"
- Making a 350-megapixel Milky Way Panorama