Pentax 55-300mm Review
A great beginner lens!
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 23, 2011
We've just uploaded our latest in-depth review of the Pentax 55-300mm.
This is the perfect "second lens" for beginners, and performs remarkably well with an overall rating of 8.3!
Enjoy the review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...