Pentax 55-300mm Review
A great beginner lens!
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 23, 2011
We've just uploaded our latest in-depth review of the Pentax 55-300mm.
This is the perfect "second lens" for beginners, and performs remarkably well with an overall rating of 8.3!
Enjoy the review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything
- The Making of "Autumn Colors"
- Review of the Everyday Sling Bag by Peak Design