Pentax 55-300mm Review
A great beginner lens!
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jul 23, 2011
We've just uploaded our latest in-depth review of the Pentax 55-300mm.
This is the perfect "second lens" for beginners, and performs remarkably well with an overall rating of 8.3!
Enjoy the review.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Travel Photography - Making the Most of Your...
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners