Pentax D FA 70-210mm Review Posted
New, lighter full-frame tele zoom
By bdery in Review Announcements on Apr 20, 2020
We are happy to announce our in-depth review of the HD Pentax-D FA 70-210mm F4 lens.
This lens has been present on the K-mount full-frame roadmap for some time, and was eagerly awaited by many Pentax users. Officially launched in February 2020, the lens was quickly picked up by many users looking for a more compact alternative to the heavier and more expensive D FA* 70-200mm F2.8.
With a useful zoom range, reasonably fast F4 maximum aperture, weather sealing, internal zooming and silent focusing, this new lens has a lot going on for it. Despite not being a star lens, the 70-210mm comes with high expectations. Can it reach the level of quality expected by users in 2020?
Read our review of the new Pentax 70-210mm to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Available for Pre-order
- Announcing Our June 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "The Shade of Tin Tin"
- April Month's "Knick-knacks Close...
- April "Knick knacks close up" Contest...
- Pentax Product Updates for CP+ 2020
- Announcing Our May 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Rainy Evening in the...