Pentax D FA 70-210mm Review Posted
New, lighter full-frame tele zoom
By bdery in Review Announcements on Apr 20, 2020
We are happy to announce our in-depth review of the HD Pentax-D FA 70-210mm F4 lens.
This lens has been present on the K-mount full-frame roadmap for some time, and was eagerly awaited by many Pentax users. Officially launched in February 2020, the lens was quickly picked up by many users looking for a more compact alternative to the heavier and more expensive D FA* 70-200mm F2.8.
With a useful zoom range, reasonably fast F4 maximum aperture, weather sealing, internal zooming and silent focusing, this new lens has a lot going on for it. Despite not being a star lens, the 70-210mm comes with high expectations. Can it reach the level of quality expected by users in 2020?
Read our review of the new Pentax 70-210mm to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Moment Rugged Camera Sling Bag Review Posted
- The Making of "Dutch Reflections"
- Announcing Our March 2021 Photo Contest
- Coming in 2021: HD Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED...
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...