Pentax D FA 70-210mm Review Posted
New, lighter full-frame tele zoom
By bdery in Review Announcements on Apr 20, 2020
We are happy to announce our in-depth review of the HD Pentax-D FA 70-210mm F4 lens.
This lens has been present on the K-mount full-frame roadmap for some time, and was eagerly awaited by many Pentax users. Officially launched in February 2020, the lens was quickly picked up by many users looking for a more compact alternative to the heavier and more expensive D FA* 70-200mm F2.8.
With a useful zoom range, reasonably fast F4 maximum aperture, weather sealing, internal zooming and silent focusing, this new lens has a lot going on for it. Despite not being a star lens, the 70-210mm comes with high expectations. Can it reach the level of quality expected by users in 2020?
Read our review of the new Pentax 70-210mm to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Ricoh GR III Firmware v1.41 Released
- Announcing Our August 2020 Photo Contest
- June Month's "Abstract" Contest...
- June "Abstract (through pp)" Contest...
- Oben CT-2491 Tripod, GH-30 Gimbal and MFR4-5...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Now Shipping
- Announcing Our July 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Balsam Root and Lupin"