Pentax FA 31mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Dec 6, 2017
The three FA Limited lenses from Pentax have a reputation bordering on cult status. With good reason: these small primes, superbly assembled and delivering excellent optical performance, are a rarity in the modern market.
Today we begin this series with our review of the FA 31mm F1.8. Widest among the FA Limiteds, sporting an all-metal construction, minimalist design and fast aperture in a compact frame, the FA 31mm constantly ends up on the shortlist of the best lenses for the K-mount.
The FA Limited lenses were introduced at the beginning of the millennium, more than 15 years ago. Do they stand the test of time? Is their reputation truly deserved? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...