Pentax FA 31mm F1.8 Limited Review Posted
By bdery in Review Announcements on Dec 6, 2017
The three FA Limited lenses from Pentax have a reputation bordering on cult status. With good reason: these small primes, superbly assembled and delivering excellent optical performance, are a rarity in the modern market.
Today we begin this series with our review of the FA 31mm F1.8. Widest among the FA Limiteds, sporting an all-metal construction, minimalist design and fast aperture in a compact frame, the FA 31mm constantly ends up on the shortlist of the best lenses for the K-mount.
The FA Limited lenses were introduced at the beginning of the millennium, more than 15 years ago. Do they stand the test of time? Is their reputation truly deserved? Read our review to find out!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners