Pentax FA 43mm Limited Review
A premium prime lens with a unique all-metal design
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Aug 11, 2014
Today we're happy to publish our in-depth review of the Pentax-FA 43mm F1.9 Limited lens: a tiny premium prime with a unique all-metal barrel and premium image quality.
With this review, we now have a complete collection of reviews of all current Pentax prime and zoom lenses. Browse all our other lens reviews here.
Our future reviews will focus on recently-announced cameras and third-party lenses. We will also be refreshing some of our earlier lens reviews with new tests, more content, and more sample photos, as needed. In addition, we plan to start reviewing some of the most popular vintage lenses (such as the M 50mm F1.7 or F1.4) by the end of the year.
As usual, we hope you enjoy our latest review and that it will help you decide on what lens to buy next.
In the coming weeks, expect to see reviews of the following products:
- Pentax 645Z
- Pentax-DA645 25mm & DA645 55mm (quick reviews)
- Sigma 18-35mm "Art"
- Pentax 18-135mm (complete re-review w/ current lens comparisons)
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners