HD Pentax-DA 35mm F2.8 Limited Macro Review
A versatile macro lens worthy of the Limited label
By bdery in Review Announcements on Jul 20, 2016
Today we are happy to present and in-depth look at the HD Pentax-DA 35mm F2.8 Limited Macro.
As an APS-C lens with a "normal" 35mm focal length, true macro capabilities, and a metal construction, the DA 35mm macro is a versatile lens capable of being used in a large variety of shooting situations. In addition to being a macro, it can serve as an everyday walkaround lens, and its wide F2.8 aperture can be useful in low light.
Pentax has long had a tradition of offering many high-quality macro lenses. The current line-up also includes a 50mm and a 100mm, but only the 35mm bears the Limited tag. Is it worthy of the name?
How does the DA 35mm macro perform? Read on to find out:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything