HD Pentax-DA 35mm F2.8 Limited Macro Review
A versatile macro lens worthy of the Limited label
By bdery in Review Announcements on Jul 20, 2016
Today we are happy to present and in-depth look at the HD Pentax-DA 35mm F2.8 Limited Macro.
As an APS-C lens with a "normal" 35mm focal length, true macro capabilities, and a metal construction, the DA 35mm macro is a versatile lens capable of being used in a large variety of shooting situations. In addition to being a macro, it can serve as an everyday walkaround lens, and its wide F2.8 aperture can be useful in low light.
Pentax has long had a tradition of offering many high-quality macro lenses. The current line-up also includes a 50mm and a 100mm, but only the 35mm bears the Limited tag. Is it worthy of the name?
How does the DA 35mm macro perform? Read on to find out:
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-3 III v1.50, K-1 II v1.40, K-1 v1.70...
- May 2022 "Ultra-wide Perspective"...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 22nd, 2022
- May "Ultra-wide Perspective" Contest...
- Venus Laowa Offers 15mm F4.5 R Zero-D Shift for...
- Ricoh Releases Pentax O-GPS2 GPS Unit
- The Making of "Mirror City"
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: June 2nd, 2022