Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
Evaluation and comparison with the original K-1
By bdery in Review Announcements on Sep 23, 2018
The Pentax K-1, as the first full-frame DSLR from Pentax, changed the K-mount product line forever while becoming an extremely competitive offering within its class. The K-1 Mark II builds on the K-1 and brings exciting new functionality: Dynamic Pixel Shift technology allows you to capture hand-held super resolution photos with more detail than a traditional photo taken on a tripod.
Is the K-1 II a worthy successor to the K-1? Is it worth getting or worth upgrading to? We answer these questions and more in our in-depth comparative review of the K-1 II and K-1.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- A Shift in Strategy: What is Pentax's...
- April 2022 "Urban Landscape" Photo...
- Savings on Topaz Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs
- Ricoh announces new WG-80 point and shoot camera
- Pentax K-3 Mark III Continuous Autofocus...
- April "Urban Landscape" Contest...
- U.S. Pentax Deal Roundup: May 12, 2022
- Win a SMC Pentax DA 21mm: Special Photo Contest