Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
Evaluation and comparison with the original K-1
By bdery in Review Announcements on Sep 23, 2018
The Pentax K-1, as the first full-frame DSLR from Pentax, changed the K-mount product line forever while becoming an extremely competitive offering within its class. The K-1 Mark II builds on the K-1 and brings exciting new functionality: Dynamic Pixel Shift technology allows you to capture hand-held super resolution photos with more detail than a traditional photo taken on a tripod.
Is the K-1 II a worthy successor to the K-1? Is it worth getting or worth upgrading to? We answer these questions and more in our in-depth comparative review of the K-1 II and K-1.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Announcing Our August 2020 Photo Contest
- June Month's "Abstract" Contest...
- June "Abstract (through pp)" Contest...
- Oben CT-2491 Tripod, GH-30 Gimbal and MFR4-5...
- Pentax D FA* 85mm F1.4 Now Shipping
- Announcing Our July 2020 Photo Contest
- The Making of "Balsam Root and Lupin"
- May Month's "Flowers" Contest...