Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
Evaluation and comparison with the original K-1
By bdery in Review Announcements on Sep 23, 2018
The Pentax K-1, as the first full-frame DSLR from Pentax, changed the K-mount product line forever while becoming an extremely competitive offering within its class. The K-1 Mark II builds on the K-1 and brings exciting new functionality: Dynamic Pixel Shift technology allows you to capture hand-held super resolution photos with more detail than a traditional photo taken on a tripod.
Is the K-1 II a worthy successor to the K-1? Is it worth getting or worth upgrading to? We answer these questions and more in our in-depth comparative review of the K-1 II and K-1.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...