Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
Evaluation and comparison with the original K-1
By bdery in Review Announcements on Sep 23, 2018
The Pentax K-1, as the first full-frame DSLR from Pentax, changed the K-mount product line forever while becoming an extremely competitive offering within its class. The K-1 Mark II builds on the K-1 and brings exciting new functionality: Dynamic Pixel Shift technology allows you to capture hand-held super resolution photos with more detail than a traditional photo taken on a tripod.
Is the K-1 II a worthy successor to the K-1? Is it worth getting or worth upgrading to? We answer these questions and more in our in-depth comparative review of the K-1 II and K-1.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- June "Macro - Flowers and Plants"...
- Gradient Overlays for Great Looking Photographs...
- Pentax KP Firmware v1.11 Released
- HD Pentax-DA 10-17mm Fish-eye Announced
- DA* 11-18mm F2.8 $100 Instant Rebate
- Announcing "Dominant Color - Red" -...
- Pentax 100th Celebration: Instagram Photo Contest
- The Making of "Traditional Cavalry"