Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
Evaluation and comparison with the original K-1
By bdery in Review Announcements on Sep 23, 2018
The Pentax K-1, as the first full-frame DSLR from Pentax, changed the K-mount product line forever while becoming an extremely competitive offering within its class. The K-1 Mark II builds on the K-1 and brings exciting new functionality: Dynamic Pixel Shift technology allows you to capture hand-held super resolution photos with more detail than a traditional photo taken on a tripod.
Is the K-1 II a worthy successor to the K-1? Is it worth getting or worth upgrading to? We answer these questions and more in our in-depth comparative review of the K-1 II and K-1.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Venus Optics Laowa 12mm F2.8 In-depth Review
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced