Pentax K-3 II In-Depth Review
The updated Pentax APS-C flagship
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 27, 2015
Today we are happy to announce our in-depth review of the Pentax K-3 II, the updated Pentax K-mount flagship DSLR that features the new pixel-shift super resolution system and is the first Pentax body to come with built-in GPS. In the review, we take a close look at the differences between the K-3 and K-3 II and we analyze capabilities of the pixel shift system and show how to use it to its fullest.
The pixel shifting system has shown to be a promising technology that we will likely also see on the upcoming Pentax full frame DSLR.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- "Architectural Elements" Photo...
- Guide to Camera and Autofocus Settings for...
- Pentax KP eBook Now Available
- Pentax K-1 Firmware v1.41 Released
- Pentax 645Z Firmware v1.23 Released
- Pentax HD D FA 15-30mm F2.8 Review Posted
- Ricoh Stays Committed to Cameras & Pentax...
- Topaz Spring Sale: 40% Off Everything