Pentax K-3 II In-Depth Review
The updated Pentax APS-C flagship
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 27, 2015
Today we are happy to announce our in-depth review of the Pentax K-3 II, the updated Pentax K-mount flagship DSLR that features the new pixel-shift super resolution system and is the first Pentax body to come with built-in GPS. In the review, we take a close look at the differences between the K-3 and K-3 II and we analyze capabilities of the pixel shift system and show how to use it to its fullest.
The pixel shifting system has shown to be a promising technology that we will likely also see on the upcoming Pentax full frame DSLR.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax K-1 Mark II In-depth Review Posted
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners