Pentax K-3 II In-Depth Review
The updated Pentax APS-C flagship
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 27, 2015
Today we are happy to announce our in-depth review of the Pentax K-3 II, the updated Pentax K-mount flagship DSLR that features the new pixel-shift super resolution system and is the first Pentax body to come with built-in GPS. In the review, we take a close look at the differences between the K-3 and K-3 II and we analyze capabilities of the pixel shift system and show how to use it to its fullest.
The pixel shifting system has shown to be a promising technology that we will likely also see on the upcoming Pentax full frame DSLR.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- October "Mirror Image" Contest...
- Irix 150mm F2.8 Macro Officially Announced
- Pentax in 2018: What the Brand Brings to the Table
- Announcing "Negative Space" - Our...
- The Making of "Southerdown Sunset"
- PhotoPlus 2018: Pentax Interview and Report
- Ricoh WG-60 Officially Announced
- "Sunset or Moonrise" Contest Winners