Pentax K-5 II / IIs Review Posted
An in-depth look at Pentax's new flagship
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 29, 2012
The Pentax K-5 II and IIs, successors to the Pentax K-5 which Pentax announced just before Photokina, started shipping late last week. In an effort to discover just how worthwhile these cameras really are, we went ahead and started our review right away! Key specifications for these cameras include:
- 16.3 megapixels
- ISO 80-51,200 (expanded)
- 7FPS shutter
- Fully weather-sealed body
- In-camera stabilization
- (K-5 IIs) Filterless design for maximum resolution
Now, without further ado, we're happy to present you our Pentax K-5 II / IIs review.
More sample photos will be added to the review next week. If you have any requests, please post them in this thread!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Moment Rugged Camera Sling Bag Review Posted
- The Making of "Dutch Reflections"
- Announcing Our March 2021 Photo Contest
- Coming in 2021: HD Pentax-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED...
- HD Variants of FA 31mm, 43mm, and 77mm Limiteds...
- January 2021 "Best of 2020" Photo...
- Pentax K-3 III Release Delayed Past CP+ 2021
- January "Best of 2020" Contest...