Pentax K-5 II / IIs Review Posted
An in-depth look at Pentax's new flagship
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Oct 29, 2012
The Pentax K-5 II and IIs, successors to the Pentax K-5 which Pentax announced just before Photokina, started shipping late last week. In an effort to discover just how worthwhile these cameras really are, we went ahead and started our review right away! Key specifications for these cameras include:
- 16.3 megapixels
- ISO 80-51,200 (expanded)
- 7FPS shutter
- Fully weather-sealed body
- In-camera stabilization
- (K-5 IIs) Filterless design for maximum resolution
Now, without further ado, we're happy to present you our Pentax K-5 II / IIs review.
More sample photos will be added to the review next week. If you have any requests, please post them in this thread!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Review of the Photocross 13 Sling Bag by...
- May "People - Candid or Street"...
- Irix 15mm F2.4 Firefly & Blackstone Review...
- The Making of "Lake Kilstivatnet"
- Announcing "Rivers and Fjords" - Our...
- Pentax K-1 Triple Giveaway: Summer 2018
- Pentax K-1 Upgrade Service Now Available: Guide
- "Boats" Contest Winners