Pentax K-70 Review Posted
Mid-range body boasting the best APS-C image quality to date
By deadwolfbones in Review Announcements on Oct 14, 2016
Pentax's latest DSLR has positively surprised us over the course of the past several weeks of testing. This new yet affordable 24-megapixel DSLR not only incorporates advanced features from the APS-C flagship Pentax K-3 II and full-frame K-1, but it also delivers what we've found to be the best image quality from any Pentax crop body. Specifically, this camera exhibits less noise at high ISOs than its older cousins, and it's the first mid-range body to offer 14-bit color depth.
Read on to find out how the camera stood up to our tests!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- HD Pentax D-FA 150-450mm F4.5-F5.6 Review Posted
- Review of the Off Road Hiker 30 Backpack by...
- Pentax KP $987 with Free Battery Grip
- The Making of "Island Hopping in the Tidal...
- Behind the Scenes: Ultra-Wide Review Cover Photo
- Big June Pentax Lens Sale
- "Flowing Water" Photo Contest Winners
- Topaz Releases Free Topaz Studio