Pentax K-70 Review Posted
Mid-range body boasting the best APS-C image quality to date
By deadwolfbones in Review Announcements on Oct 14, 2016
Pentax's latest DSLR has positively surprised us over the course of the past several weeks of testing. This new yet affordable 24-megapixel DSLR not only incorporates advanced features from the APS-C flagship Pentax K-3 II and full-frame K-1, but it also delivers what we've found to be the best image quality from any Pentax crop body. Specifically, this camera exhibits less noise at high ISOs than its older cousins, and it's the first mid-range body to offer 14-bit color depth.
Read on to find out how the camera stood up to our tests!
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- 2018 Pentax Forums T-Shirts Now Available
- August "Movement at Night" Contest...
- New Pentax Lens Compatibility Tool
- Labor Day Pentax eBook Sale: 20% Off
- Announcing "Sunset or Moonrise" - Our...
- The Making of "Just Relaxing"
- "Vacation Atmosphere" Contest Winners
- The 5 Lens Autofocus Drive Types Explained