Pentax K-S1 Review Posted
By PF Staff in Review Announcements on Jan 14, 2015
The Internet hasn't given the Pentax K-S1 much love, so we decided to change that by giving it a proper in-depth review. In it, we take a look at not only the face-lifted interface and how the camera handles, but also the image quality from the new 20.2-megapixel sensor.
More from the Pentax Forums Homepage
- Pentax Forums Giveaway: Win a Pentax D FA★...
- March "Portrait" Contest Finalists...
- Pentax K-3 III: Available for US Pre-order
- Announcing Our April 2021 Photo Contest
- Pentax K-3 Mark III DSLR Officially Announced
- Theta Z1 51GB Announced
- The Making of "Sleepless in Seattle"
- February 2021 "Cityscape by Night"...